← Back to
JBL Professional 305P MkII Next-Generation 5-Inch 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor
- MkII series features next-generation JBL transducers, new Boundary EQ, and a sleek new design
- Updated HF and LF transducers: new design improvements result in optimized damping for superior transient response and impressive deep bass with lower harmonic distortion
- New boundary EQ: restores neutral low frequency response when speakers are placed on the work surface and adjacent to walls
- Sleek, modern design provides a dramatic flair to any studio
- Broad sweet spot: neutral frequency response across a wide area allows you to fine-tune your mix even while listening off-axis
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
- Purchase includes: 305P MKII studio monitor (x1), Power Cord (x1), quick set-up guide (x1), peel-off rubber pads (x4)
- Pair with the JBL LSR310S Powered Studio Subwoofer to extend your LF range all the way down!
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO:75dBA (A-Weighted), 70dBr (unweighted), relative to 2.83VRMS output
The JBL LSR305P get very loud, they have decent bass, and are on special at Amazon for $90 each https://www.amazon.com/JBL-Professional-Next-Generation-Powered-305PMKII/dp/B077N2GQXC/
JBL LSR350P are $140 CDN each: https://www.amazon.ca/JBL-2-Way-Powered-Studio-Monitor/dp/B077N2GQXC
Here is a nice set of Edifiers for $249 CDN https://www.amazon.ca/Edifier-R1850DB-Bookshelf-Speakers-Bluetooth/dp/B073W1R4XQ/ There are also less expensive Edifiers that are good values for the price (check what's on Amazon and look at the reviews)
Micca PB42X are excellent for the money if you'd rather not spend as much https://www.amazon.ca/Micca-PB42X-Powered-Bookshelf-Speakers/dp/B00NXAEPDC/
The JBL LSR305P are great speakers for the money at $89 each: https://www.amazon.com/JBL-Professional-Next-Generation-Powered-305PMKII/dp/B077N2GQXC/
I think you can get JBL 305 mk2 for around that.
Edit: Yup, $89 each!
Still up for me
These look like a perfect fit for you.
Trying to get the home-office cleaned up a little bit. On this pic we have:
This got the turntable off the work desk and cleaned up a bit. More cleanup is needed. But it's all there, at least.
My next step is to buy a Roll Mx422 mixer and mix the sound in with my work computer, which has a pair of JBL 305P MK II Studio Monitors on it.
Yes, I need to put something under the speakers. Getting to that. Baby steps.
ReviewMeta: ★★★★✮ 4.6/5 from 503 valid reviews
CamelCamelCamel - [Info] │ Keepa - [Info]
Always check the prices. The savings can be Knight and day.
^(Info) ^| ^(Developer) ^| ^(Inquiries) ^| ^(Support Me!) ^| **[^(Report Bug)](/message/compose?to=The_White_Light&subject=Bug+Report&message=%2Fr%2Fbapcsalescanada%2Fcomments%2Fdx42ng%2Fspeaker_jbl_305p_mkii_5_2way_poweredstudio%2Ff7n9uqo%2F%0D%0A%0D%0A%0D%0A%0D%0APlease+explain+here+what+you+expected+to+happen%2Fwhat+went+wrong.)**
The LSR305p just went on sale for $90 a piece
There you go. The perfect surrounds for your setup :D
You're in luck. They went on sale today