← Back to
Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Studio Monitor Headphone, Black, With Cutting Edge Engineering, 90 Degree Swiveling Earcups, Pro-grade Earpads/Headband, Detachable Cables Included
- Cutting edge engineering and robust construction
- 40 millimeter drivers with rare earth magnets and copper clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90 Degree swiveling earcups for easy, one ear monitoring
- Professional-grade ear pad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
The Audio-Technica ATH-M40x are probably your best option at $79.00.
Do you mean these Tin T2? There's also a pro version for 10 bucks more.
And which pads do you recommend for the Audio Technica. I Think you mean these right?